The onOffice App in a nutshell
Receive and answer E-Mails independent from where you are.
Schedule and organize appointments from anywhere.
Manage your tasks and activities everywhere you are.
Quickly and easily receive and answer enquiries.
Insert real estate impressions directly into the data log.
Create and maintain address records from anywhere.
Be Mobile - Be At The State Of The Art
Take a step forward with the onOffice App. Be ready to work anytime and anywhere.
Get used to a more efficient work flow. Show your clients and partners that you are using innovative tools and features for their benefit:
- Modern times customers expect your service-oriented avaiability
- Fast reaction and short processing times are part of the ongoing digital transformation
- Being mobile means being flexible: use the App during an onsite visit to present your objects
- The App is your portfolio editor while travelling
- Be able to give a valid signature supported by the App
The E-Mail Administration
With the onOffice App, you can manage your E-mails, independent on how many E-mail accounts you have.
This serves to optimize the overall communication with your clients and partners. Additionally, you are able to respond to enquiries quickly and easily.
- Edit E-Mails the same way you are used from onOffice
- Do not miss an E-Mail by "pushnews"
- Access all your E-Mail accounts via the App
- Enjoy efficient reaction times and short communication paths
- Answer portal enquiries directly
Manage Your Tasks & Activities
Whenever necessary: Take your business along, digitally, and be ready to retrieve information where ever you are. That way, you make sure hat you are not missing out on something and you receive incoming enquiries.
With your mobile task manager, you are able to manage your own tasks or you to coordinate assignment of your employees.
- Record and edit activities quickly and easily
- Manage your digital to-do list
- Use multiple management options: property capture, uploading files, task management, and more
- Capture your own activities or manage your employees' tasks
New App Features
Commencing with the 1.7 version of the onOffice App for iOS, E-Mails are based on HTML format. This allows you e.g. to change the font or color or to edit an E-mail template.
Attaching pictures of files between different devices has oftentimes been a struggle in the past. This is no longer a problem! Any information can now be attached to your E-mail no matter from which of your devices in use.
Use the + menu or the address module to quickly create a new address. Additionally, you can assign individual search criteria.
Digital transformation and improvement is part of the onOffice philosophy. Your ideas and inputs are always welcome! Please use the specifically incorporated item in the App menu to add your message. A screenshot specifies your suggestion and can be attached to your message.
What do others say about the onOffice app?
With the app, I am at the customer's site "at any time" in my data. This software actually gives me everything I want, and with every update even more that I could not imagine myself before. For example, The app questionnaires."Volker HühnkeWüstenrot Immobilienwww.wuestenrot-immobilien.de
"Especially with appointments it is great, that one through the check-in / check-out feature directly form forms can be handled and these immediately as a file are deposited."Nicola MetzgerImmobilien Nicola Metzgerwww.immobilien-hb.de
"In addition to the new comfort of using onOffice on any PC and having all the data at its disposal, the app is now also convincing, with which you can quickly check your e-mails from the road or even in the evening and react quickly."Peter JaroschRE/MAX Bad Tölzwww.remax-bad-toelz.de