onOffice Basic Training Package
Our training contains not only the entire introduction to the onOffice software. It commences with an overview of what is possible with onOffice to the practical apllication of the diverse features. Don't hesitate and explore our Real Estate Software. Benefit from the expertise of our experienced trainers. The training session usually takes about 5 hours. Once you have gained an overview how the onOffice software works, you will not only be able to improve a lot of your daily routines but also add efficient functions to automatize processes , which you have done manually up to now. You will see the difference working with the onOffice software in your time balance!
The training includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Creating properties and prospects
- Implementing search criteria
- Automatizing matching properties
- Adding individual activities
- Improving digital communication
For just 199 Euros* per person, this basic training package is suitable for both, new users as well as experienced onOffice users. Since there are always new features being developed and implemented, we are continuously eager to introduce those to you.*plus VAT
onOffice basic training
Our trainings take place on a regular basis and at differing sites.
04. January 2017 - Aachen
12. January 2017 - Frankfurt
18. January 2017 - Hamburg
26. January 2017 - München
01. February 2017 - Aachen
02. February 2017 - Berlin
09. February 2017 - Kassel
16. February 2017 - Stuttgart
23. February 2017 - Bremen
01. March 2017 - Aachen
02. March 2017 - Dresden
09. March 2017 - Hannover
16. March 2017 - Frankfurt
23. March 2017 - Nürnberg
30. March 2017 - Berlin
onOffice enterprise basic Anmeldeformular
onOffice Pro Training
The onOffice Enterprise Pro Training package is designed to be tailor-made to your specific requirements with regard to the software. It is solution-oriented approach.
- onOffice trainings can be held in situ, at a location of your choice.
- if you take some time to fill out the questionnaire, it provides us useful information about which areas shall be elucidated as training topics. This can e.g. be administrative rights, group management settings or basics concerning the addition of a new client, the settings of your portal etc.
- Our training experts make sure to particularly explain both necessary features as well as helpful insights of the Real Estate Software
For any further questions regarding our training offers, please contact our support.
To take our onOffice Enterprise Pro questionnaire!
Join one of our standard webinars, covering topics like the adress manager, the onOffice App, the Real Estate Manager tool or the newest release update, repectively. Additionally, we offer you to take place in our premium-webinars. Additionally, specialized expert staff focus on topics specifically referring to enterprise sector.
Our overall aim is to provide the best possible service in order to improve your daily achievements. Please make use of our 2017 vouchers for booking premium webinars and Q&A sessions. These vouchers are free of charge during your first year and can be requested by contacting our Marketing team – marketing@onOffice.com.
onOffice webinars concentrate on the individual need of your company. For example, the Real Estate Management and Address Management webinar is designed to comfortably familiarize you with the respective fundamentals in order to optimize your working practices. In addition, you will get to know insights about standards, special features and tips improving your overall performance.
We are certainly eager to provide you with the most convenient service as possible. You will definitely not regret to expand your onOffice knowledge. Once you have set up your audio toll and you ensured your internet access you are ready to join us.
onOffice Online Training
This is how it works
- You set the time and date - we get in contact with you to start our session.
- You choose from various topics available and our experienced trainers will assist you live on your screen to show you how the correct application or configuration works. You can listen and watch from your own local comfort zone.
- You need a stable internet access, a telephone and the free-of-charge training software that we will configure.