Highlights of onOffice’s achievements
- Establishment of the onOffice holding, functioning as an umbrella organisation of the corporation
- Expansion in Europe: now onOffice is also located in Slovenia
- Increasing the number of employees to over 150!
- Release of our very first customer magazine "onOffice-IMMOtion"
- Kristina Hagen and Janosch Reuschenbach are authorized to sign since December 2016
- Foundation of onOffice Invest Software AG
- Restructuring of the "Product Management"
- Increasing the number of employees to 130!
- Developing human ressources in the austrian onOffice branch in Vienna
- Release of the new version of the onOffice softeware
- Reaching the 100 employee mark
- Michael Weyermann becomes the Managing Director of onOffice Software AG
- Founding of a new company headquarter in Vienna, Austria
- Relocation of onOffice Software AG to the Charlottenburger Allee (in Aachen)
- onOffice Software GmbH becomes onOffice Software AG
- Formation of company Supervisory Board by Ole Andresen, Stefan Hirsch Meier, and Gero Heidelberger
- Stefan Mantl becomes Director of the onOffice Software AG
- Inauguration of a second data center in Saarland, south of Aachen
- Welcoming the 55th employee to onOffice
- 10th year anniversary of onOffice Software GmbH
- Release of onOffice smart 3.3 - taking new ways
- Representation for the first time at an Ring Deutscher Makler (RDM, German Real Estate Agent Association) event in November 2012, in addition to the Immobilienverband Deutschland (IVD, the German Real Estate Association) trade fairs
- First Bachelor thesis written with respect to software engineering topic at onOffice
- Internationalization of onOffice smart through the UTF8 (8-Bit UCS Transformation Format) conversion
- Release of onOffice smart 3.2 - take the next step with us
- Expanding our Development & Marketing departments
- Our support team grows permanentely
- increasing the number of offices
- Establishment of the after-sales department, which is exclusively responsible for customer support
- Release of the biggest onOffice Software GmbH company in history – the onOffice smart 3.0
- Prof. Dr. Siegfried Mantl becomes an authorized signatory of the company
- Premiere of the first onOffice Open House event
- Launching of the mobile application "onOffice smart mobile light"
- The onOffice server changes to MySQL5
- Release of the onOffice smart versions: smart 2.5.3 (January), smart 2.5.4 (April), smart 2.5.5 (July) and smart 2.5.6 (October)
- Implementation of portal interfaces to five Anglo-Saxon, Spanish and Italian real estate portals
- Expansion of the onOffice team in Aachen to about 40 employees
- Expansion of the office spaces in Aachen
- Increase of the shared capital from €100,000.00 to €200,000.00
- Sigificant investment in the new server architecture and infrastructure
- Extension of the administration team by the service team in Frankfurt
- Successful introduction of the concept of Beta Testing
- Kickoff of a quarterly automatic release update made available to all customers
- Release of onOffice smart versions smart 2.5.1 (July) and smart 2.5.2 (October))
- Reprogramming of the onOffice CMS, the onOffice netcore, including successful implementation
- Expansion of the team to about 35 employees
- Increase of share capital from €75,000.00 to €100,000.00
- Development of the community module in close cooperation with our partner RE / MAX Bayern
- Expansion and improvement of the onOffice server architecture as well as the restructuring of clusters.
- Increase of share capital from €50,000.00 to €75,000.00
- Introduction of a new version of onOffice smart 2.5
- Change of the onOffice server to PHP5
- Relocation to the offices Feldstraße, Aachen
- Stefan Mantl becomes the sole shareholder.
- Most extensive investments since the founding of the company to finance the server infrastructure
- Acquisition of new e-mail and database servers
- Increase of the capital stock from €25,000.00 to €50,000.00
- Investment in the onOffice server architecture and the purchase of new database servers
- Marketing of onOffice smart in Switzerland and Austria
- Expansion of the product portfolio at different levels of onOffice smart software and consistent modularization
- In addition to a large number of brokers, the first banks decide to investigate in onOffice smart, namely Aachener Bank Immobilien GmbH, LBS Cologne, and Kölner Bank eG
- Foundation of onOffice Software GmbH by Stefan Mantl and Dipl. Ing. Torsten Kämper
- Increase in the development resources that result in the introduction of onOffice smart 2.0” with integrated e-mail module
- Introduction of the onOffice smart 1.0 –an online real estate software - now available throughout entire Germany Real Estate Software
- Acquisition of the first customer of our Real Estate Software: Karl-Heinz from Nelleßen Immobilienmakler, Aachen, with whom, we have enjoyed a successful cooperationt since then.
- The idea is born: the creation of an online-based software and database designed specifically for the needs of real estate brokers!
- Expansion of our business by a complete range of web services