Data protection at onOffice
We are pleased about your interest in our online offer under the domain www.onoffice.de. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. In the following we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website www.onoffice.de. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally and through which you may be identified, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the General EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPA) is onOffice GmbH, Charlottenburger Allee 5, 52068 Aachen. Further information can be found in our imprint. You can reach our data protection officer Matthias Menne at firstname.lastname@example.org and under the data given in the imprint.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes in the following. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
2. your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
§ Right to information Art. 15 DSGVO,
§ Right to correction or deletion Art. 16/17 DSGVO,
§ Right to limitation of processing Art. 18 DSGVO,
§ Right to object to the processing Art. 21 DSGVO,
§ Right to data transfer Art. 20 DSGVO.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us, e.g. if you assume that this will take place without a sufficient legal basis. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
Telefon: 0211/38424-0 | Fax: 0211/38424-10 | E-Mail: email@example.com
(3) Insofar as we process personal data as described above in order to safeguard our predominantly legitimate interests within the framework of a weighing of interests, you may object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for purposes of direct marketing, you can exercise this right at any time. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you have the right to object only if there are reasons arising from your particular situation. After exercising your right of objection, we will not process your personal data further for these purposes unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. This shall not apply if the processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.
3. collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
§ Date and time of the request
§ Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
§ Content of the request (concrete page)
§ Access status/HTTP status code
§ amount of data transferred in each case
§ Website from which the request comes
§ Operating system and its interface
§ Language and version of the browser software.
(2) This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall, e.g. to recognise you again on your next visit, to accelerate the structure of the website or its download.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
§ Transient (Session) Cookies (see b)
§ Persistent cookies (see c)..
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. The change in your cookie settings depends on the Internet browser you are using. You can find further information in the help of your respective browser.
e) Cookies which are necessary for the execution of the electronic communication process or for the provision of certain functions requested by you (e.g. shopping basket function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR because we have a justified interest in the storage of cookies for the technical operation of the website. This includes the simplification of the communication process, technically error-free execution and optimised provision of our service. If we or our service providers store cookies for other purposes, such as to analyse your use of our website, their use is described separately in the respective processing.
(1) Our website is hosted internally. The hosting services used by us serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services as well as technical maintenance and care, for the purpose of operating this online service.
5. collection and use of data for the execution of contracts,
the opening of a customer account and other inquiries
(1) We collect personal data when you send us a specific product enquiry or for testing our software or when you voluntarily contact us (e.g. by contact form or e-mail) or open a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we need the data to process the contract, or to process your contact or open a customer account, and you can not complete the order and/or open an account, or send the contact without their information. Which data are raised, are evident from the respective input forms.
(2) We use the data provided by you for contract processing and processing your enquiries. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing. After expiry of existing retention periods, e.g. on the basis of tax or commercial law, we will delete your data unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we are entitled to use data beyond the original purpose. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can take place either by a message to the contact possibility described below or over a function intended for it in the customer account.
6. processing of data on our behalf
As far as it is necessary for the operation of our website, we pass on your data to the companies commissioned by us to operate the web shop and process your order, e.g. our hosting service provider or service provider, which we use for the purpose of online marketing with analysis services etc., such as Google with regard to Google Analytics. The respective service providers are bound to our standards under data protection law by a contract for order processing or by the use of EU standard contract clauses for the processing of personal data or a recognised certification such as the Privacy Shield Agreement.
7. newsletter dispatch
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we regularly inform you about our company and its offers. Such consent is given exclusively in connection with the conclusion of a customer card contract and is not intended online via our website. We also reserve the right, insofar as this is legally permissible, to inform existing customers about similar products and services. The categories of goods and services advertised are named in the declaration of consent or coincide with the range of goods and services offered by our company.
(2) To register for our newsletter, please use the registration form on the website.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, the legal basis for sending the newsletter is your consent.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) Our newsletter dispatch software enables us to analyse your behaviour in connection with the sending of the newsletter. On the one hand, we can statistically analyse how many recipients have opened the newsletter message and how often which link was clicked in the newsletter. In addition, we are able to recognize whether a specific person has opened a newsletter, as far as corresponding data is stored in our system. With the help of so-called conversion tracking, it can also be analysed whether a predefined action (e.g. purchase of a product on our website) has taken place after clicking on the link in the newsletter. We analyze this data exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 Lit a. DSGVO (Consent).
If you do not wish us to analyse you, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message. Otherwise please send a message to email@example.com. The data you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from our servers after the newsletter has been cancelled.
8. integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.]
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right. Processing is based on a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. F. GDPR in order to be able to present you with additional content on our company and to make our website more informative for you.
9. use of Google Analytics for web analysis
For website analysis, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (www.google.de). This serves to protect our predominantly legitimate interests in an optimised and interest-oriented presentation of our offer within the framework of a weighing of interests. Google Analytics uses methods that enable an analysis of the use of the website by you, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating IP anonymisation on this website, the IP address is shortened before transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The anonymous IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. Google LLC has its headquarters in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. Due to this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
AAs an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data from this website in the future. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
10. Google AdWords Remarketing
We use Google Adwords to advertise this website in Google search results and on third-party websites. When you visit our website, Google sets a remarketing cookie, which automatically uses a pseudonymous cookie ID and the pages you visit to enable interest-based advertising. This serves to protect our predominantly legitimate interests in the optimum marketing of our products and services via our website within the framework of a weighing of interests.
Additional data processing will only take place if you have consented to Google linking your web and app browsing history to your Google Account and using information from your Google Account to personalize ads you see on the web. In this case, if you are logged into Google while browsing our website, Google will use your information in conjunction with Google Analytics data to create and define cross-device remarketing audience lists. For this purpose, Google temporarily links your personal data to Google Analytics data in order to form target groups.
Google AdWords Remarketing is a service provided by Google LLC (www.google.de). The Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. Due to this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can deactivate the remarketing cookie via this link . You can also contact the Digital Advertising Alliance to find out how to set cookies and to configure your settings
11. use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the services of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In doing so, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you, of making our website more interesting for you and of achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". We use ad server cookies for this purpose, which can be used to measure certain parameters for measuring success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google advertisement, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords customer's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations we can recognise which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called the relevant part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible for the provider to find out and store your IP address.
(5)You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third party cookies so that you do not receive advertisements from third parties; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulatory campaign via the http://www.aboutads.info/choices link, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling it in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin link. Please note that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this offer.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org . Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Besides Adwords Conversion we use the application Google Remarketing. This is a process with which we would like to address you again. With this application, you can be shown our advertisements after visiting our website when you continue to use the Internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which are used by Google to record and evaluate your usage behaviour when you visit various websites. This allows Google to determine your previous visit to our website. According to Google's own statements, the data collected during remarketing is not merged with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, a pseudonymisation is used for remarketing.
13. DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and the further use of the data, which are raised by the employment of this tool by Google and inform you therefore according to our state of knowledge: By the integration of DoubleClick Google receives the information that you called the appropriate part of our Internet appearance or clicked an announcement of us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may find out and store your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third party cookies so that you do not receive advertisements from third parties; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulatory campaign via the http://www.aboutads.info/choices link, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling it in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin link. Please note that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this offer
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on DoubleClick by Google can be found at https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, as well as on data protection at Google in general: https://www.google. de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) web site at http://www.networkadvertising.org Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
In our internet presence we also advertise offers and services of third parties. If you conclude a contract with the third party provider on the basis of our advertising for these third-party offers, we will receive a commission for this. We use the so-called affilinet tracking cookie in order to record the successful placement correctly. However, this cookie does not store any of your personal data. Only our identification number as the mediating provider and the order number of the advertising medium you clicked on (e.g. a banner or a text link) are recorded. We need this information for the purpose of payment processing or payment of our commissions. If you do not agree with this processing, you have the possibility to prevent the storage of cookies by a setting in your Internet browser. You can find more information about this under "Cookies" above
15. use of social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn and Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above his initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. When the plug-in is activated, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications sowie http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
d) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
e) Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA, http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
16. integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
17. Google reCAPTCHA
On our website we use Google reCAPTCHA to check and avoid interactions on our website through automated access, for example through so-called bots. This service is provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as "Google". Through the certification according to the EU-US data protection shield ("EU-US Privacy Shield")
Google guarantees that the data protection requirements of the EU will also be complied with when processing data in the USA. This service enables Google to determine which website is sending a request and from which IP address you are using the so-called reCAPTCHA input box. In addition to your IP address, Google may also collect other information that is necessary to provide and guarantee this service. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the security of our Internet presence and in the defence against unwanted, automated access in the form of spam or similar. Google offers further information on the general handling of your user data on the website https://policies.google.com/privacy.
18. Google Fonts
On our website we use Google Fonts to display external fonts. This is a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as "Google". Through the certification according to the EU-US data protection shield ("EU-US Privacy Shield")
Google guarantees that the data protection requirements of the EU will also be complied with when processing data in the USA. In order to enable the uniform display of fonts on our website, a connection to the Google server in the USA is established when our website is accessed. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our justified interest lies in the optimised presentation of our website and thus the economic operation of our website. Through the connection to Google established when calling up our website, Google can determine from which website your enquiry was sent and to which IP address the representation of the font is to be transmitted. Google offers the following information,
in particular on the possibilities of preventing the use of data.
19. deletion periods
In principle, we delete the data collected via our website if the respective processing purpose has ceased to apply or you have withdrawn your consent to the processing and there is no other justified interest (e.g. for legal prosecution) or legal or contractual retention periods. As a rule, these are 6 years according to the corresponding regulations of the HGB or 10 years according to the regulations of the AO. If we are not in a position to delete your data immediately due to legal storage obligations, we will block your data for further use and delete it after expiry of the storage periods. This may apply in particular to application e-mails which you send to general e-mail addresses of our company, insofar as these are covered by a statutory archiving obligation. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without giving reasons. A message in text form to the contact data mentioned above is sufficient for this purpose.
20. online job applications / publication of job advertisements
We offer you the possibility to inform yourself about open positions on our website and to send us applications by e-mail. With the transmission of the digital application documents, we process the data automatically and electronically collected and processed for the purpose of processing the application process. Legal basis for this processing is § 26 Abs. 1 S. 1 GDSG i.V.m. Art. 88 para. 1 GDPR. If an employment contract is concluded, we store the data you provide in your application in your personnel file for the purpose of establishing and carrying out the employment relationship. Legal basis for this processing is also § 26 Abs. 1 S. 1 GDSG i.V.m. Art. 88 para. 1 GDPR. If an application is rejected, we will automatically delete the data transmitted to us for 4 months after completion of the application process due to possible claims under the AGG. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR(legal defence or enforcement). If you expressly consent to the longer storage of your data, e.g. for your inclusion in an applicant or interested party database, the data will be further processed on the basis of your consent. The legal basis is then Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. You may revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR by notifying us with effect for the future.
21. optimized image delivery
The tool "cloudimage.io" from Scaleflex SAS is used for optimized image delivery. The IP address of website visitors and the images you use for your homepage are processed by Scaleflex SAS. Information about the provider:
55 Boulevard Vincent Auriol
75013 Paris, France
registered under R.C.S 835 053 026
The newsletters contain a file (pixel size) which is retrieved from the MailChimp server when the newsletter is opened. This file retrieves your IP address. The information received is used to improve the service or to measure reading behaviour. It is also used to measure whether the newsletter has been opened or not. This data can be assigned to individual users, but it is not the intention of onOffice to use this data to monitor individual users. Rather, this data is only used to adapt the content to the reading habits of our users. A revocation to measure success is not possible separately. In this case, you must cancel the entire newsletter subscription.
MailChimp is entitled to use the data collected by us in anonymous form (without an assignment to a user) to optimize or improve its own service. MailChimp is not entitled to use the collected data to pass you on to third parties or to send unauthorized e-mails to the newsletter recipients.
Webinaris is an online service for webinars. In order to participate in the Webinaris service (Webinaris GmbH - Bussardstr. 5, 82166 Gräfeling) a registration is required. Webinaris stores the following personal data on this basis: E-mail address, first name, surname, browser & system data, IP address, language, time zone, data provided by you in the chat. These data will not be passed on to third parties and are used to optimize the Webinaris offer.
You can find further information on data protection at: https://www.webinaris.com/datenschutzerklaerung/
We use the "Facebook pixel" of the social network Facebook, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland is operated ("Facebook"). It is possible to identify Facebook as a visitor to our online offering by using the Facebook pixel. The Facebook pixel is used to show our Facebook Ads only to relevant Facebook users.
With the help of the Facebook pixel, Facebook is able on the one hand to identify you as a visitor of our online offer as a target group for the presentation of ads (so-called "Facebook ads"). The Facebook pixel is used to display the Facebook ads only to those Facebook users who have an interest in our online offering or have certain characteristics (interest in topics or products) that we transmit to Facebook. With the help of the Facebook pixel it is possible to check the effectiveness of advertisements through the use of conversion tracking. In the help section of Facebook you will find further information about the Facebook pixel.
On our website we use the conversion tracking and retargeting function of the LinkedIn Corporation.
Information, deletion, blocking
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free information about your stored data and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or if you wish to obtain information, correct, block or delete data, please contact us in text form (§ 126b BGB) at
Charlottenburger Allee 5
Phone: +49 (0)241 44686-0
We would like to point out separately that you can revoke your consent to regularly receive interesting offers by e-mail or a newsletter at any time with effect for the future. For this, please also contact us in text form (§ 126b BGB) at
Charlottenburger Allee 5
Phone: +49 (0)241 44686-0
Protection of our data
The use of contact data published by onOffice within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties to send unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby expressly prohibited.
onOffice expressly reserves the right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.