Privacy at onOffice
Thank you for your interest in our online offer under the domain www.onoffice.de. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Down below, we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Information on the storage of personal data(1) With the following, we inform about the storage of personal data when using our website www.onoffice.de. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally and by which you can be identified, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses or user behavior. (2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 § 7 EU of Data Protection Privacy Regulation (GDPR) is onOffice GmbH, Charlottenburger Allee 5, 52068 Aachen. For further information please take a look to our imprint. You can reach our data protection officer Matthias Menne at email@example.com. (3) When you contact us by E-mail or via contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data. (4) If we would like to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes in the following. In this context, we also mention the defined criteria of storage duration.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
§ Right to information Art. 15 GDPR,
§ Right of correction or deletion Art. 16/17 GDPR,
§ Right to restrict processing Art. 18 GDPR,
§ Right to object to the processing Art. 21 GDPR,
§ Right to data transferability Art. 20 GDPR.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us, e.g. if you assume that this is done without sufficient legal basis. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen. Kavalleriestr. 2-4 40213 Düsseldorf Phone: 0211/38424-0 | Fax: 0211/38424-10 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) As we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests which prevail in the context of a weighing of interests, you may object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time. If the processing is for other purposes, you are only entitled to object if there are reasons arising from your particular situation. After exercising your right of objection, we will not process your personal data further for these purposes, unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not process your personal data further for this purpose.
3. Storage of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 § 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR)
§ IP address
§ Date and time of the request
§ Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
§ Content of the request (specific page)
§ Access status/HTTP status code
§ amount of data transferred in each case
§ Website from which the request comes
§ Operating system and its interface
§ Language and version of the browser software.
(2) For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
(3) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is sent to the site that sets the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making the Internet offer altogether more user-friendly and effective, e.g. to recognize you again on your next visit, to accelerate the construction of the website or its downloading.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
§ Transient (Session) Cookies (in addition b)
§ Persistent cookies (in addition c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include the session cookies. These store a so-called Session-ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. The change of your cookie settings depends on the internet browser you use. You can find more information in the help of your browser.
e) Cookies, which are necessary for the electronic communication process or for the provision of certain functions requested by you (e.g. shopping basket function), are stored based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, as we have a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technical operation of the website. This includes the simplification of the communication process, the technically faultless execution and an optimized provision of our service. Insofar as we or our service providers store cookies for other purposes, such as for analyzing your use of our website, the use is described separately in the respective processing.
(1) Our website www.onoffice.com is hosted internally by us. The subdomains:
https://apidoc.onoffice.de/ https://karriere.onoffice.com/ https://tech-blog.onoffice.de/ https://wpplugindoc.onoffice.de/ https://wpplugindoc.onoffice.de/ https://de.enterprisehilfe.onoffice.com/ https://www.business-beats.com/ https://status.onoffice.de are hosted externally. The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services as well as technical maintenance and care, for the purpose of operating this online offer.
(2) Our hosting provider for the subdomains mentioned above, the company ALL-INKL.COM - Neue Medien Münnich, Hauptstraße 68, 02742 Friedersdorf, Germany, processes all data collected in the context of the use of the subdomains. Our service provider is located within a country of the European Union. The basis of the hosting is our legitimate interest in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer by a reliable hosting partner in accordance with Art. 6 § 1 lit. f GDPR in conjunction with Art. 28 GDPR.
5. Data storage and use for contract processing, opening a customer account and other inquiries
(1) We collect personal data if you provide us with this information in the context of a concrete product inquiry or for testing our software or if you voluntarily provide us with this information when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail) or opening a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we need the data for the processing of the contract, or for the processing of your contact or opening of the customer account and without their indication you cannot complete the order and/or the account opening, or send the contact. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input formular.
(2) We use the data you provide us with for the execution of contracts and processing of your inquiries. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing. After expiration of existing retention periods, e.g. on the basis of tax or commercial law, we will delete your data unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or unless we are entitled to use the data for purposes other than the original purpose. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or by using a function in the customer account provided for this purpose.
6. Processing of data on our behalf
As far as it is necessary for the operation of our website, we pass on your data to the companies commissioned by us with the operation of the web shop and the processing of your order, e.g. our hosting service provider or service providers that we use for the purpose of online marketing with analysis services etc., such as Google with regard to Google Analytics. The respective service providers are bound to our standards in terms of data protection law via a contract for order processing or are entitled to process personal data via the use of EU standard contract clauses.
7. Newsletter dispatch
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we regularly inform you about our company and its offers. Such consent is given exclusively in connection with the conclusion of a customer card contract and is not provided online via our website. We also reserve the right, as far as legally permissible, to inform existing customers about similar products and services. The advertised categories of goods and services are named in the declaration of consent or correspond to the range of goods and services offered by our company.
(2) To register for our newsletter, please use the registration form on the website.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. According to Art. 6 § 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, the legal basis for sending the newsletter is your consent.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
(5) Our newsletter dispatch software enables us to analyze your behavior in connection with the sending of the newsletter. On the one hand, we can statistically analyze how many recipients opened the newsletter message and how often which link in the newsletter was clicked on. In addition, we are allowed to recognize whether a specific person has opened a newsletter, as long as corresponding data is stored in our system. With the help of so-called conversion tracking, it is also possible to analyze whether a previously defined action (e.g. purchase of a product on our website) has taken place after clicking on the link in the newsletter. We analyze this data exclusively based Art. 6 § 1 lit a. GDPR (Consent).
If you do not wish to receive any analysis from us, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message. Otherwise we ask for a corresponding message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data you provide us with for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from our servers after you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
8. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all embedded in the "extended privacy mode", which means that no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in § 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission]
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information is directly associated with your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to provide advertising tailored to your needs and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right. Processing is carried out based on a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 § 1 letter F. GDPR, in order to be able to present you with additional content about our company and to make our website more informative for you.
9. Use of Google Analytics for web analysis
For website analysis, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC (www.google.de). This serves to protect our legitimate interests in an optimized and fair presentation of our offer. Google Analytics uses methods that enable an analysis of your use of the website, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating IP anonymization on this website, the IP address is shortened before transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The anonymized IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
To object to tracking by Google Analytics on our website, please click here.
onOffice has agreed with Google LLC the standard contract clauses.
10. Google Ads Remarketing
Through Google Ads, we promote this site in Google search results and on third-party websites. To this end, when you visit our website, the so-called remarketing cookie is set by Google, which automatically enables interest-based advertising by means of a pseudonymous cookie ID and based on the pages you visit. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our products and services via our website, which outweigh the interests of all other parties. Any further processing of data will only take place if you have consented to Google linking your web and app browsing history to your Google Account and using information from your Google Account to personalize ads you see on the web. In this case, if you are logged in to Google while visiting our website, Google will use your data together with Google Analytics data to create and define target group lists for cross-device remarketing. For this purpose, your personal data is temporarily linked by Google with Google Analytics data in order to form target groups.
Google Ads Remarketing is an offer from Google LLC (www.google.de).
11. Use of Google Ads Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Ads to draw attention to our attractive offers by means of advertising material (so-called Google Ads) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called "ad servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, which can be used to measure certain parameters to measure success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Ads will store a cookie in your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords client's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the client may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. These evaluations enable us to identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, we cannot identify the users based on this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with one of Google's services, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, so that you do not receive third-party ads; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by disabling interest-based ads from providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6)The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 (1) § 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
12. DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with one of Google's services, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, so that you do not receive third-party ads; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by disabling interest-based ads from providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA. For more information about DoubleClick by Google, please visit https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, and for general information about privacy at Google, please visit https://www.google. en/intl/en/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
13. Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn and Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box by its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in by clicking the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is anonymized immediately after it has been collected, according to the respective providers in Germany. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of displaying advertising that meets the needs of the users and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, the data we collect from you will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider will also store this information in your user account and publicly share it with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also receive further information on your rights and settings to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy.
(c) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
(d) LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland. onOffice has entered into the standard contractual clauses with LinkedIn. The concluded data processing agreement can be viewed at https://de.linkedin.com/legal/l/dpa.
(e) Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA, http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
14. Google Fonts
In our internet presence we use Google Fonts to display external fonts. This is a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter only "Google". In order to enable the uniform representation of fonts in our Internet presence, a connection to the Google server in the USA is established when our website is called up. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the optimized presentation of our website and thus the economic operation of our presence. Through the connection to Google established when you access our website, Google can determine from which website your request has been sent and to which IP address the representation of the font is to be sent. Google offers further information at https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated https://policies.google.com/privacy, in particular on the possibilities of preventing the use of data.
15. Deletion Periods
As a matter of principle, we delete the data collected via our website if the respective processing purpose no longer applies or if you have revoked your consent to the processing and there is no other justified interest (e.g. for legal prosecution) or legal or contractual retention periods. These are usually 6 years according to the corresponding regulations of the HGB or 10 years according to the regulations of the AO. If we are not able to delete your data immediately due to legal storage obligations, we will block your data for further use and delete it after the storage periods have expired. This may apply in particular to application e-mails that you send to general e-mail addresses of our company, insofar as these are covered by a statutory archiving obligation. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without giving reasons. A notification in text form to the mentioned above contact details is sufficient for this purpose.
16. Online job applications / Publication of job advertisements
We offer you the possibility to inform yourself about open positions on our website and to send us applications by e-mail. With transmission of the digital application documents process like the left data automatically for the purpose of the completion of the application procedure electronically raised and processed. The legal basis for this processing is § 26 para. 1 sentence 1 BDSG in conjunction with Art. 88 § 1 GDPR. If an employment contract is concluded, we will store the data you provide in your application in your personnel file for the purpose of establishing and implementing the employment relationship. The legal basis for this processing is also § 26 paragraph 1 sentence 1 BDSG in conjunction with Art. 88 § 1 GDPR. If an application is rejected, we automatically delete the data transmitted to us for 4 months after the application procedure has ended, due to possible claims arising from the AGG. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (legal defence or enforcement). If you expressly agree to a longer storage of your data, e.g. for your inclusion in a database of applicants or interested parties, the data will be further processed based on your consent. The legal basis is then Article 6(1)(a) GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR by making a declaration to us with effect for the future.
The newsletters contain a file (pixelsize) which is retrieved from the server of MailChimp when opening the newsletter. This file retrieves your IP address. The information received is used to improve the service or to measure reading behavior. It is also measured whether the sent newsletter was opened or not. This data can be assigned to individual users, but it is not the intention of onOffice to use this data to monitor individual users. Rather, this data is only used to adapt the content to the reading habits of our users. A revocation for the purpose of measuring success is not possible separately. In this case you have to cancel the entire newsletter subscription.
MailChimp may use the data we collect anonymously (without identifying the user) to optimize or improve its services. MailChimp is not allowed to use the collected data to pass them on to third parties or to send unauthorized e-mails to the newsletter recipients.
Webinaris is an online service for webinars. To participate in the offer of Webinaris (Webinaris GmbH - Bussardstr. 5, 82166 Gräfeling) a registration is required. Webinaris stores the following personal data on this basis: Email address, first name, last name, browser & system data, IP address, language, time zone, data provided by you in the chat. This data is not passed on to third parties and is used to optimize the Webinaris offer.
Further information on data protection can be found at: https://www.webinaris.com/datenschutzerklaerung/
19. Facebook pixel
We use the "Facebook pixel" of the social network Facebook, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland is operated ("Facebook"). Facebook makes it possible to identify visitors to our website by using the Facebook pixel. The Facebook pixel is used to display our ads (Facebook Ads) only to relevant Facebook users. With the help of the Facebook pixel, on the one hand, Facebook is able to determine you as a visitor to our online offer as a target group for the presentation of ads (so-called "Facebook ads"). The Facebook pixel is used to display the Facebook ads only to those Facebook users who have an interest in our online offering, or have certain characteristics (interest in topics or products) that we transmit to Facebook. With the help of the Facebook pixel it is possible to check the effectiveness of advertisements by using conversion tracking. In the help area of Facebook you can get more information about the Facebook pixel.
20. LinkedIn pixel
21. Lead Forms (Google Ads)
In our ads in the Google search network we use so-called lead forms. Your data will only be used for the purpose described in the lead form. The data provided by you will not be sold or otherwise misused. Your data may be viewed by our media agency under certain circumstances.
22. Data processing on our Facebook page
Our company is presented via our onOffice Facebook page. You will receive information on offers or can contact us as our customer or interested party. Certain information about you will be processed. Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd) is responsible for processing your personal data. You can read more information about the processing of personal data by Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
To enable us to trace the actions of people who interact with our Facebook page, our own Facebook page offers us so-called "page insights". This is anonymised data in the form of statistics that provide information on usage behavior. Personal data is processed by Facebook and onOffice as jointly responsible parties. The processing of the data serves our legitimate interest. The evaluation of the data provides us with information that we can use to improve our Facebook page for you. The legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) DPA. The data obtained in this way from the Page-Insights is never assigned to a specific Facebook profile. onOffice has entered into an agreement with Facebook on processing as jointly responsible party, in which the data protection obligations between Facebook & onOffice are regulated. Further information on the processing of personal data for the creation of page views and the above-mentioned agreement can be found here https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data
You can apply for a job with us via Facebook Jobs. Your name and the list of work references will be recorded. These data are not stored by us. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) GDPR to draw our legitimate interest to onOffice as an employer via social media platforms.
We occasionally send out lead ads to selected target groups. If you respond to this advertisement, we will save your data for the purpose of contacting you and for the evaluation of success. If the purpose of the storage is fulfilled, the data will be deleted. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) GDPR, our legitimate interest in drawing the attention of potential interested parties to our products. In addition, personal data is not stored if interested parties do not respond to the lead ad.
23. Cookie consent with Cookiebot
24. Data processing on Xing
In Xing we use so-called lead ads to request personal data from potential applicants. We will use this to get in contact with you via the Xing Chat / Mail. We also use your visitor data that Xing collects and makes available to us in order to be able to contact you after you have visited the onOffice Xing profile.
The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. For information on how Xing processes your data, please visit https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung/druckversion
For our paid webinar offer at onoffice.com/webinare.xhtml, we work together with Xing SE as technical service provider and payment processor. When you register for a webinar, you will be redirected to an external link provided by Xing Events. The following data is processed by Xing SE:
- First name and surname
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Bank details
For the organisation and follow-up of the webinars we use the following data of the participants:
- First name and surname
- E-mail address
The legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) DPA, which provides that the authorized address is to offer webinars via a suitable platform. The personal data will be deleted by us and by Xing SE as soon as the legal basis for storage has ceased to exist. Further information on data processing by Xing can be found at https://www.xing-events.com/de/datenschutz-faqs-veranstalter
25. Data processing on Twitter
We use Twitter to inform the public about our products and services, partners and current developments. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
We would like to point out that you use the Twitter short message service offered here and its functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. sharing, rating). For more information on data processing by Twitter Inc., please visit https://twitter.com/de/privacy
26. Data processing on Instagram
We use Instagram to inform the public about our products and services, partners and current developments. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Like on Facebook, we use lead ads on Instagram. You can find further information on this under "22 .data processing on our Facebook page".
Further processing on our Instagram page is the responsibility of Facebook Ireland Ltd. You can find information on this at https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content.
27. Data processing on LinkedIn
We use LinkedIn to make potential interested parties and applicants aware of our products and services as well as job offers. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
If you share, comment on or link to our contributions, we will receive a message about it.
We occasionally send out lead ads to selected target groups. If you respond to this advertisement, we will save your data for the purpose of contacting you and for the evaluation of success. If the purpose of the storage is fulfilled, the data will be deleted. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. Please note that you use the services of LinkedIn at your own responsibility. The services are provided by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland. For further information on data processing by LinkedIn, please visit https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=de_DE
Information, deletion, blocking
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free information about your stored data as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact us in text form (§ 126b BGB)
Charlottenburger Allee 5
Phone: +49 (0)241 44686-0
We would like to point out separately that you can revoke your consent to regularly receive interesting offers by e-mail or a newsletter at any time with effect for the future. For this too, please contact us in text form (§ 126b BGB)
Charlottenburger Allee 5
Phone: +49 (0)241 44686-0
Protection of our data
The use of contact data of onOffice published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for the transmission of not expressly requested advertising and information material is hereby expressly contradicted.
onOffice expressly reserves the right to take legal steps in the case of unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example through spam mails.